3-in-1 rapid diagnostic test for Rota-, Adeno- and Norovirus in one cartridge!
The most common cause of violent vomiting and diarrhoea is viral gastroenteritis, caused mainly by noroviruses, adenoviruses or rotaviruses. Seen globally, diarrhoeal diseases are the second most common cause of death after cardiovascular diseases.
According to § 7 para. 1 IfSG the direct or indirect detection of rota- and norovirus, if it indicates an acute infection, must be reported to the public health department.
Benefit of the 3-in-1 rapid diagnostic test:
Simple and safe test handling
Rapid containment of diarrhoeal diseases
- Diagnosis of solid and liquid stool
- Start immediately with ready-to-use test kit for sample preparation
- Only one sample for the simultaneous detection of three viruses
- Quick test result after 15 minutes
- Can be invoiced according to GÖA and EBM
Common pathogens of gastroenteritis:
Learn more about our POC-Diagnostics.