For each staining step, incubation time, drip-off time and other conditions can be individually defined:
– bath times in hours, minutes and seconds (max. 59 h – 59 m – 59 s)
– Bath movement (none, various intervals and continuous movement
– dripping time (programmable, max. 59 sec. per position)
– Bath positions are freely selectable (the device works in both directions)
– Drying conditions (drying station off / temperature of 20/40/50/60/70/80 °C)
– Final position (immersed or hanging in the air)
– Stop function (during the bath time it is possible to switch to the following functions: Skip bath, stop process, change bath time, continue, add).