Simple and easy to operate, our fully automated staining instruments provide standardized results. The precision of the automated system control, the high speed and the avoidance of cross-contamination due to the horizontal, individually stored arrangement of the preparations make our fully automated staining devices superior to manual or immersion methods. An automated self-cleaning system also saves time.
The staining automats can be used for single method (e.g. Gram staining). If you are interested in a combination of methods (e.g. Ziehl-Neelsen/Kinyoun and Gram staining), please click here.
If you are interested in individual staining methods (e.g. chromosome staining), simply contact us personally.
Good to know:
- Due to the compact design, the AT staining machines fit into every small laboratory and workplace.
- A fume hood is not necessary because the unit is closed.
- The staining device is set up and connected in your laboratory by our staff. Subsequently, a training of the employees takes place.
- Warranty: 12 months from the date of sale. Within the warranty period BIOMED Labordiagnostik will remove all defects caused by material or manufacturing faults.
- The AT staining devices require little maintenance, a maintenance contract is not required.